Active Constitutional Blueberry Water 50ml
The organic constitutional Blueberry water-It is the ideal product if you want to correct redness, and you want fresh and perfect skin!
Ingredient listWaterGlycerinPropanediolSodium phytateParfumLinaloolGlyceryl caprylateLimoneneVaccinium myrtillus fruit extractBenzyl alcoholPolyglyceryl-4 CaprateSodium HyaluronateBenzoic AcidOryza sativa extract
- Due to the presence of flavonoids, sugars, acids: citric, malic, succinic and hydroquinamic and numerous vitamins of group A, B eC and minerals, the constitutional water of blueberry has strong refreshing, astringent and toning properties. The action of flavonoids, combats capillary fragility and anthocyanin glycosides have a strong antioxidant power and therefore a true natural anti-aging antidote The action of vitamins is essential to strengthen and protect capillary walls, a decisive action in the treatment of couperosis. Blueberry-based cosmetics are often prescribed by industry experts to treat this particular imperfection, giving the skin a natural tone, freshness and vitality.
- Oryza sativa powder (rice) fights the signs of aging thanks to the range of oryzanol and a high anti-inflammatory and antioxidant power.The rice extract is rich in essential fatty acids, proteins, minerals and vitamin E, which give the skin a shine and a younger appearance, neutralizing aging and giving energy and tone to the tissues. In particular, rice powder has strong refreshing, antioxidant and remineralizing properties, in addition to absorbing and regulating sebum, without compromising the level of skin hydration. Anthocyanins have a positive effect on the protective action of the microcirculation, improving it and consequently increasing the elimination of residues, being also considered very important molecules to delay the biological phenomenon of aging.
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance present in the skin that with age decreases, leading to the weakening of tissues, causing wrinkles and imperfections, so a reintegration on the outside is very beneficial for the epidermal layer of the skin. Hyaluronic acid has highly moisturizing and regenerating properties, as it is able to stimulate the formation of collagen, in addition to having anti-inflammatory properties, it helps in healing and helps to protect the body against viruses and bacteria. It is an indispensable component to avoid the signs of aging, because by guaranteeing the ideal degree of hydration of the skin tissues, it helps to maintain the firmness and smoothness of the skin. Hyaluronic acid has a regenerating, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory function.
- The presence of Linalool, Citronellol, help the skin to regenerate; is a cutaneous antiseptic; Performs action on the nervous system,a tonic in the heart meridian, improving mood and self-esteem; natural, antibacterial and antiviral fungicide; also, acts as an insect repellent.
- Sensitive skin, that turn easily red
Recommendations for User
- It is used as a tonic to pamper the skin and eliminate all traces of make-up and cleanser, as a base for remineralizing masks or during the day whenever you feel like feeling a freshness of dew on the face. Just a splash is enough to drive away shyness and find a smile again!Avoid spraying in the eyes and inhaling directly