Active Constitutional Water Melissa 50ml
The organic lemon balm constitutional water- A true elixir for mixed and impure skin that contains all the energy, active ingredients and vitality of nature.
Ingredient listWaterGlycerinPropanediolSodium phytateParfumLinaloolLimoneneCitralGeraniolGlyceryl caprateBenzyl alcoholMelissa officinalis leaf waterPolyglyceryl-4 CaprateOryza sativa extracte*Sodium HyaluronateBenzoic AcidArctium lappa Root Extract
- The main function of Melissa's constitutional water is to retain water to keep your tissues well lubricated and moist. Melissa officinalis leaf water is a skin tonic and is an excellent stimulant, toner, decongestant and soothing. These properties are due to the anti-inflammatory activity of rosmarinic acid and beta-caryophyllene, contained in small amounts in the volatile fraction. It is used to treat hypersensitive, irritated or acne-prone skin. It reduces the itchy, burning, swelling, erythema and skin tension states. It decreases the size of the lesions and accelerates the healing processes. It also has antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties.Thanks to its phenolic components, it acts as an antioxidant, inhibits lipid peroxidation and has anti-aging and radical scavenging action, that is, it can neutralize free radicals, preventing premature skin aging.
- Oryza sativa powder (rice) fights the signs of aging thanks to the range of oryzanol and a high anti-inflammatory and antioxidant power.The rice extract is rich in essential fatty acids, proteins, minerals and vitamin E, which give the skin a shine and a younger appearance, neutralizing aging and giving energy and tone to the tissues. In particular, rice powder has strong refreshing, antioxidant and remineralizing properties, in addition to absorbing and regulating sebum, without compromising the level of skin hydration. Anthocyanins have a positive effect on the protective action of the microcirculation, improving it and consequently increasing the elimination of residues, being also considered very important molecules to delay the biological phenomenon of aging.
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance present in the skin that with age decreases, leading to the weakening of tissues, causing wrinkles and imperfections, so a reintegration on the outside is very beneficial for the epidermal layer of the skin. Hyaluronic acid has highly moisturizing and regenerating properties, as it is able to stimulate the formation of collagen, in addition to having anti-inflammatory properties, it helps in healing and helps to protect the body against viruses and bacteria. It is an indispensable component to avoid the signs of aging, because by guaranteeing the ideal degree of hydration of the skin tissues, it helps to maintain the firmness and smoothness of the skin. Hyaluronic acid has a regenerating, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory function.
- Arctium lappa is a very effective plant to fight acne, thanks to its antioxidant and antibacterial properties. Illuminates and rebalances the skin
- The presence of Linalool, Citronellol, help the skin to regenerate; is a cutaneous antiseptic; Performs action on the nervous system,a tonic in the heart meridian, improving mood and self-esteem; natural, antibacterial and antiviral fungicide; also, acts as an insect repellent.
- It is the ideal product if you want to eliminate impurities, and you want smooth and radiant skin.
- Sensitive skin.
- Acne-prone skin
Recommendations for User
- It is used as a tonic to eliminate all traces of make-up and cleanser, as a base for purifying masks or during the day whenever you feel like feeling a freshness of dew on the face. A splash is enough to find balance and smile!Avoid spraying in the eyes and inhaling directly.