Bamboo vegetal peel 25g
Natural exfoliating complex. Exfoliation is vital in a healthy skin care routine to renew and loosen the top layers of the skin, removing dead cells and excess keratin that accumulates in the epidermis.
Ingredient listBambus arundinacea stem extractCaulimAcacia senegal gum extractIris germanica rootMoroccan lava clayRosmarinus officinalis leaf powderDypterix odorata seed extract
- Exfoliation of the skin surface, purification and cleansing.
- Softening, relaxing and brightening the skin, clarifying marks and reducing wrinkles, as well as unblocking and refining the pores.
- Skin rejuvenation due to its firming and regenerating action and tensor effect.
- For all skin types, including the most sensitive skin.
- Facial and body treatments.
- Marks, acne scars, blackheads and couperose.
- Suffocation, dry or devitalized skin and irregularly textured skin.
- Before epilation, regular use slows hair growth on the face and legs.
Recommendations for the user
- Mix micronized with virgin bamboo milk or Dulkamara bamboo flower water until you get a gel semi-liquid paste, and apply with a gentle massage with your fingertips. Prepare a small bowl of water, as the mixture needs to be moistened during application. Facial peeling: (face, neck, chest) mix 1.5 g micronized with 1.5 ml of water or flower water. Choose one of the following options:
- Lemon flower water for marks, acne and oily skin.
- Lavender flower water for redness and couperose.
- Vetiver flower water for devitalized skins.
- Massage for 3-5 minutes.
- Lemon flower water for edema, cellulite and lymphatic temperaments; lavender flower water for varicose veins, spider angioma and blood temperaments; and Vetiver flower water
- in cases of capillary fragility, emotional congestion and nervous temperament. Massage for 20 minutes on each side.