Face cream Melissa 50ml
A moisturizing and rebalancing cream for the face – Ideal for impure and mixed skins with tamarind, apricot and Melissa constitutional water complex.
Ingredient listWaterPrunus armeniaca kernel oilGlycerinPropanediolSodium phytateTocopherolXanthan gumLinaloolOlea europaea fruit oilCetearyl alcoholCitric acidHelianthus annuus seed oil unsaponifiablesGlycine soja oil unsaponifiablesGlyceryl caprylateLimoneneCitralGeraniolArgania spinosa (argan) kernel oil*Parfum(Fragance)Benzyl alcoholMelissa officinalis leaf waterSodium HyaluronateBenzoic AcidPolyglyceryl-3 Rice BranateEthylhexyl StearateCoco-CaprylateSqualaneOryza sativa extractOryza sativa powderTamarindus indica Seed PolysaccharideSaccharide IsomerateSodium Citrate
- The tamarind extract contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, vitamin C, E, K and J and beta-carotene. It is purifying and antioxidant, has strong antibacterial properties and is also considered an excellent moisturizer and refreshing, particularly useful in the case of impure and acne prone skin.
- Apricot oil is a good source of vitamins A and E. It contains essential fatty acids and is excellent for moisturizing and nourishing mature, dry and sensitive skin.It is also one of the most powerful antioxidants. Its properties include elastic, emollient and protective properties. It is especially recommended for those who suffer from dry skin, as it stimulates the production of sebum, essential for the health of the epidermis. It can be used as a natural anti-wrinkle, deeply moisturizing the skin and fighting free radicals, preventing the natural signs of aging. The protective action of apricot oil makes it particularly suitable for sensitive skin or for couperose or capillary fragility. It is a shield against climatic factors, but also against pollution and the bacteria that attack the face every day.
- Melissa officinalis leaf water is a skin tonic and is an excellent stimulant, toner, decongestant and soothing. These properties are due to the anti-inflammatory activity of rosmarinic acid and beta-caryophyllene, contained in small amounts in the volatile fraction. It is used to treat hypersensitive, irritated or acne-prone skin. Reduces itching, burning, swelling, erythema and skin tension. It decreases the size of the lesions and accelerates the healing processes. It also has antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties, thanks to its phenolic components, acts as an antioxidant, inhibits lipid peroxidation and has anti-aging and radical elimination action, that is, it can neutralize free radicals, preventing premature skin aging.
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance present in the skin that with age decreases, leading to the weakening of tissues, causing wrinkles and imperfections, so a reintegration on the outside is very beneficial for the epidermal layer of the skin. Hyaluronic acid has highly moisturizing and regenerating properties, as it is able to stimulate the formation of collagen, in addition to having anti-inflammatory properties, it helps in healing and helps to protect the body against viruses and bacteria. It is an indispensable component to avoid the signs of aging, because by guaranteeing the ideal degree of hydration of the skin tissues, it helps to maintain the firmness and smoothness of the skin. Hyaluronic acid has a regenerating, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory function.
- Oryza sativa powder (rice) fights the signs of aging thanks to the range of oryzanol and a high anti-inflammatory and antioxidant power.The rice extract is rich in essential fatty acids, proteins, minerals and vitamin E, which give the skin a shine and a younger appearance, neutralizing aging and giving energy and tone to the tissues. In particular, rice powder has strong refreshing, antioxidant and remineralizing properties, in addition to absorbing and regulating sebum, without compromising the level of skin hydration. Anthocyanins have a positive effect on the protective action of the microcirculation, improving it and consequently increasing the elimination of residues, being also considered very important molecules to delay the biological phenomenon of aging.
- The presence of Linalool, Citronellol, help the skin to regenerate; is a cutaneous antiseptic; Performs action on the nervous system,a tonic in the heart meridian, improving mood and self-esteem; natural, antibacterial and antiviral fungicide; also, acts as an insect repellent.
- Ideal for impure and mixed skins.
- Irritated or acne-prone skin
- Suitable for sensitive skin or for couperose
Recommendations for User
- Apply it to clean skin morning and evening after your favorite serum. Ideal as a makeup base.