Fitocell Out – Cellulite Imperfections Cream 150ml
Fitocell Out – Cellulite Imperfections Cream – A body cream with a light texture and a fresh scent of nature, able to fight the imperfections of cellulite.
Ingredient listWaterVaccinium myrtillus Fruit waterHamamelis virginiana leaf waterAloe barbadensis leaf juiceCoco-Caprylate/CaprateGlycerinPolyglyceryl-3 Rice BranatePropanediolCaffeineSchinus Terebinthifolius Seed ExtractHedera Helix Leaf ExtractCentella asiatica extractVitis vinifera leaf extractSodium HyaluronateHelianthus annuus seed oilMentha Piperita OilPrunus Amygdalus Dulcis OilTocopheryl acetateCupressus Sempervirens Leaf OilOryza sativa powderCitrus Sinensis Peel Oil ExpressedCymbopogon Schoenanthus OilBisabololTocopherolAscorbyl PalmitateLecithinLimoneneXanthan gumSodium phytateBenzyl alcoholSodium dehydroacetateLactic acidCitric acidCitralGeraniolLinaloolCitronellol
It has no thermoactive action or heating effect, which is why it is suitable for those with fragile capillaries as the bio-extracts of ivy, centella and red vine have a strong vasotonic action to protect the capillaries and stimulate the microcirculation.
Without fucus and iodine.Dermatologically tested.
- Pink pepper cryoextract, prevents the accumulation of fats with vasotonic action. Also has remarkable properties tonic and stimulating microcirculation .
- Centella asiatica extract, fights cellulite with anti-inflammatory and healing action. Is very stimulating at the circulatory level , therefore a powerful ally for the treatment of tired legs and varicose veins. Improves circulation by reducing this inflammatory state.
- Red grape extract, an ally of health and beauty that counteracts capillary fragility and venous insufficiency in the lower limbs and is also very useful for combating cellulite and water retention; thanks to the high content of flavonoids and anthocyanosides, it contributes to a vasoprotective action with consequent reduction of capillary permeability, reduces the leakage and consequent accumulation of liquids. Antioxidant effect ,natural anti-inflammatory and to stimulate collagen synthesis .
- Caffeine, prevents the accumulation of fat in the cells since it acts on the a-adrenergic receptors by blocking them, stimulating the microcirculation and the production of catecholamines which favor the increase of lipolysis . This molecule also stimulates the drainage of liquids by acting on the lymphatic system with consequent elimination of toxins and unnecessary substances, resulting in an improvement in the microcirculation. the elimination of excess fat and water , stimulates metabolism and blood circulation and tones the tissues.
- The constitutional water of blueberry, due to the presence of flavonoids, sugars, acids: citric, malic, succinic and hydroquinamic and numerous vitamins of group A, B eC and minerals, has strong refreshing, astringent and toning properties. The action of flavonoids, combats capillary fragility and anthocyanin glycosides have a strong antioxidant power and therefore a true natural anti-aging antidote The action of vitamins is essential to strengthen and protect capillary walls, a decisive action in the treatment of couperosis. Blueberry-based cosmetics are often prescribed by industry experts to treat this particular imperfection, giving the skin a natural tone, freshness and vitality. The constitutional water is regenerating and antioxidant.
- Ivy, counteract the imperfections of cellulite with its draining properties as well as its ability to stimulate the blood microcirculation. It's one of the most used natural remedies to attenuate and prevent the appearance of subcutaneous fat. Helps to counteract water retention and also reduce swelling and heaviness in the feet and legs.
- Hyaluronic acid, moisturizing and elasticizing, prevent the signs of aging, since by ensuring the optimal degree of hydration of the skin tissues, it contributes to maintaining the firmness and smoothness of the skin.
Recommendations for User
- Apply once or twice a day on the areas to be treated
- The cream should be used twice a day: it can be included in your morning beauty routine, as soon as you wake up and in the evening, as the last thing to do before going to sleep. If it is a day when you do physical activity, you can replace one of the two applications by choosing to apply the cream just before the gym or running: the heat created by the movement will increase its lipolytic power.
- Contains caffeine. 2 daily applications have a caffeine content equal to that of 1 cup of coffee.