Golden Chai Organic Tea 18 Tea Bags
Golden Chai – Assam black tea and sultry spices.
Ingredient listAssam black teaCinnamonGingerAniseGreen cardamom
* Certified Organic / Fair trade GOLDEN CHAI, Assam black tea and sultry spices.
Numi's Golden Chai is a traditional Indian treasure. They blend organic hearty Assam black tea with organic cinnamon, cardamom and ginger for a rich and spicy tea.Premium organic teas and herbs with real fruits, flowers and spices and no "natural" flavors. 18 Non-GMO tea bags.
- Flavor: Complex, hearty and balanced
- Caffeine: High
- Source: Workers at the organic tea estate in Assam, India allocated Fair Trade funds towards a new school, cooking stoves, mosquito nets and women’s self-empowerment programs.
- Through thoughtful choices, Numi Organic Tea is committed to reducing their impact in the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you,
- Natural, compostable tea bags - never GMO corn or plastic filter bags,
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy inks, and without shrink-wrap,
- Integrated programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions.
Recommendations for User
- To start your day, steep 4-5 minutes. Enjoy with or without milk. For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.