Organic Nappy Change Cleanser 200ml
Very delicate cleansing cream. It has been tested to be suitable for even the most sensitive skin types and is formulated to reduce the risk of irritation and bath tears. Fragrance-free.
Ingredient listWaterCoco glucosideChamomilla recutita flower waterHamamelis virginiana waterSodium lauroyl sarcosinateCalendula officinalis flower extractPrunus armeniaca kernel oilGlycerinSodium phytateTocopherolXanthan gumAloe barbadensis leaf juiceOlea europaea fruit oilCetearyl alcoholCetearyl olivateSorbitan olivatePolyglyceryl-10 laurateSodium benzoateSodium dehydroacetatePotassium sorbateCitric acidHelianthus annuus seed oil unsaponifiablesGlycine soja oil unsaponifiables
- Witch hazel extract is ideal for keeping the skin purified, healthy and calm, as it prevents bacterial growth while soothing.
- Being rich in precious substances such as vitamins, enzymes and essential amino acids, Aloe juice protects the skin from dehydration. Thanks to its soothing and refreshing properties, it provides hydration and freshness (even after sun exposure). It is anti-reddening, anti-bacterial and able to nourish and heal.
- Chamomile water is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory treatments; it also features anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties. Chamomile soothes and heals irritated skin. It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive ones.
- Apricot oil is rich in beta-carotene (pro-vitamin A, which means it will generate vitamin A in the body (a vitamin that is not synthesized by mammals and of great importance for vision), it is also a source of phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, vitamins B3 and B5, oleic acid and linoleic acid. In addition to its moisturizing property, apricot oil is recommended for sensitive, dry or oily skin, contributing to its smoothness, protection, hydration and cleansing. In hair, apricot oil has the power to renew the keratin layer of the threads, in addition to having anti-oil action, acting as a shampoo and conditioner for oily hair.
- Calendula is one of the most widely used medicinal plants in the cosmetic field, especially for its anti-redness and soothing properties and for its ability to promote the epidermis and dermis regenerations. Calendula has stimulating properties of cutaneous cellular metabolism and vaso protectors at the microcirculation level. In particular, flavonoids exert an important anti-phlogistic effect on sensitive and inflamed skin: they stimulate epithelialization, accelerate epidermal exchange and promote the synthesis of collagen. Calendula extracts also improve hydration of the epidermis and stimulate blood supply to the skin, making the skin more elastic and therefore more resistant to mechanical and chemical irritation. It is particularly suitable for dry and dehydrated, delicate, easily reddened skin types, affected by couperose.
- The presence of vitamin E gives it healing and antioxidant properties, helping reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet rays and decreasing erythema and skin sensitivity after exposure to UV rays.
- The glycerin added to the cream increases the moisturizing effect, protecting the skin from dehydration and promoting the regeneration of epidermal cells. It is also recommended on skin affected by eczema, psoriasis, bruises and cuts.
- The presence of Citral, Citronellol, help the skin to regenerate; is a cutaneous anti-septic; it performs a tonic action on the nervous system, in the heart meridian, improving mood and self-esteem; natural, anti-bacterial and anti-viral fungicide; also, it acts as an insect repellent.
- Sensitive skin
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- Delicate and easily reddish skin
Recommendations for User
- With its practical regulator, it is perfect even for the most acrobatic changes. Apply on the area to be cleaned and then rinse carefully. With a single gesture the skin will be soft and clean. To complete the process, dry, apply the zinc oxide protective paste and fill your child with kisses. Non-irritating, dermatologically tested on sensitive skin types.