Parfum Waka – Madagascar
A perfume with a charming and stimulating flavour, which combines the benefits of exotic Madagascar plants. “Perfumer Stéphanie Bakouche
Ingredient listWaterCitronellolLinaloolLimonenebenzyl benzoateCitralEugenolFarnesolGeraniolAlcohol denatParfum(Fragance)Cinnamyl alcoholCinnamalBenzyl salicylateIsoeugenolBenzyl alcohol
Olfactory family: spicy floral cyprusRavinstsara Géranium, Palmasora Tagetes, concorda Chypré INGREDIENTS / Product: Denat Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Perfume (Fragrance), Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Cinnamolic Alcohol, Citronelol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinamal, Citral, Farnesol, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Alcohol.
- Ravintsara essential oil is a tonic, stimulating, energizing antiviral. Its alcohol-based formula of Organic Wheat is guaranteed phthalate-free, paraben-free.
- Ginger is used for self-awareness; Encourages initiative, determination, self-confidence, courage, personal power, so that each person can exercise their originality and break with what is established; It owns analgesic, antipyretic, antioxidant, aphrodisiac, carminative, cephalic, expectorant, feverish, laxative, rubefacient, stimulating (circulatory), stomach, sudorific and tonic properties. Decreases excess moisture in phlegm and rhinitis and soothes sore throats and sinusitis.
- Geranium is the female essential oil. Its charming aroma treats hormonal problems, such as PMS and menopause, in addition to stimulating self-love. The oil reduces hot flashes, menstrual cramps, chest pains and balances irregular flows. Its antidepressant properties and performance in the limbic system promote emotional stability. Therefore, it is excellent for treating emotional imbalances, such as depression, nervousness for insomnia. In addition, geranium essential oil also increases self-esteem and self-confidence, encouraging you to face any challenge, stimulating creativity and identity.
- Patchouli's essential oil has regenerative action, tonic, diuretic and decongestant properties. Patchouli essential oil is indicated for the treatment of emotional imbalances, such as depression. Inhaling the oil stimulates the release of pleasure, promoting relaxation and reducing sadness. The oil also works as a repellent due to the characteristic of the insecticide. Energetically, Patchouli has been used, since ancient times, for prosperity, personal magnetism, attraction of love and sensuality for being an aphrodisiac. Between the 60s and 70s, he gained popularity by becoming loved by the Hippie Movement.
- Cinnamon essential oil is known for its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and stimulating properties. Emotionally and vibrationally, it is an oil known to warm hearts, bringing warmth, sweetening life and protecting the auric field. It is an essential oil widely used to attract prosperity, good luck, love, success.
- Ylang Ylang has an aphrodisiac effect and also deals with problems of rejection, insecurity and fear of intimacy.
- Vanilla essential oil helps to control the urge to eat sweets. Decreases the emptiness and solves problems related to motherly rejection. Promotes creativity and inspiration. It emphasizes the heart and the surrounding feeling of "home", which helps in cases of internal cold, depression, loneliness and dread. It has a powerful broad-spectrum antibacterial action and is, therefore, an effective remedy against influenza, colds and flu.
- Inhaling cinnamon essential oil promotes creativity and inspiration. It warms the heart and gives an enveloping feeling of "home" that helps in cases of internal cold, depression, loneliness and fear. It exerts a powerful broad-spectrum antibacterial action, it is an effective remedy against colds and flu.
- Benjoin relieves stress, tension and anxiety: this essential oil has a relaxing and slightly sedative power. It provides anxiety relief with its calming effect, calming the nerves and returning to its normal state. As an antidepressant, it works by increasing good mood and the production of the hormones of happiness. Its warm and sweet aroma has an energizing action that provides joy and well-being. Encourages courage, helps in decision making, speaks in public and fights fear. Relieves emotional tiredness, transmits humour, stimulates comfort and inner harmony, removing inner agitation and sadness.