Protective Nappy Change Cream 75ml
Protected buttocks and no redness. A cream rich in nature, perfect for the most sensitive and delicate skin.
Ingredient listWaterChamomilla recutita flower waterHamamelis virginiana waterCalendula officinalis flower extractPrunus armeniaca kernel oilGlycerinPropanediolSodium phytateParfumCitronellolTocopherolXanthan gumPhenethyl alcoholLinaloolUndecyl alcoholOlea europaea fruit oilCetearyl alcoholZinc oxideButyrospermum parkii butterCaprylic/Capric TriglycerideGlyceryl stearate citrateBisabololTocopheryl acetateGlyceryl caprylate
- Zinc oxide has an anti-inflammatory, anti-itchy, antiseptic and healing action. It is suitable in cases of diaper rash, bedsores and all types of skin irritation.
- Karité butter contains Vitamin A and Vitamin E, functioning as a natural antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties. In addition to being ultra-moisturizing, the substance is a potent skin barrier regenerator; prevents and improves diseases, such as atopic dermatitis; helps in the treatment of burns, wounds, scars, dermatitis, psoriasis, promoting cell regeneration. Protects baby's delicate skin from redness and irritation caused by diapers.
- Extra virgin olive oil is ideal for treating dry and dehydrated skin, as it has a strong emollient action and neutralizes the loss of water from the epidermis, keeping it hydrated and soft. It also has a calming effect on redness and irritation of the lips and hands and is well-tolerated by even the most sensitive skin.
- Known for its soothing properties,Hamamelis floral water is indicated to relieve skin discomfort and is particularly recommended for sensitive skin.
- Being rich in precious substances such as vitamins, enzymes and essential amino acids, Aloe juice protects the skin from dehydration, and thanks to its soothing and refreshing properties, it gives hydration and freshness (even after exposure to the sun). It is anti-reddening, antibacterial and able to nourish and heal the skin.
- Chamomile water is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory treatments; it also features antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Chamomile soothes and heals irritated skin. It is suitable for all skin types including sensitive ones.
- Apricot oil is rich in beta-carotene (pro-vitamin A, which means it will generate vitamin A in the body (a vitamin that is not synthesized by mammals and of great importance for vision), it is also a source of phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, vitamins B3 and B5, oleic acid and linoleic acid. In addition to its moisturizing property, apricot oil is recommended for sensitive, dry or oily skin, contributing to the smoothness, protection, hydration and cleansing of the skin. In hair, apricot oil has the power to renew the keratin layer of the threads, in addition to having anti-oil action, acting as a shampoo and conditioner for oily hair.
- Calendula is one of the most widely used medicinal plants in the cosmetic field, especially for its anti-redness and soothing properties and for its ability to promote the regeneration of the epidermis and dermis. Calendula has stimulating properties of cutaneous cellular metabolism and vaso protectors at the microcirculation level. In particular, flavonoids exert an important antiphlogistic effect on sensitive and inflamed skin, stimulate epithelialization, accelerate epidermal exchange and promote the synthesis of collagen. Calendula extracts also improve hydration of the epidermis and stimulate blood supply to the skin, making the skin more elastic and therefore more resistant to mechanical and chemical irritation. It is particularly suitable for dry and dehydrated, delicate, easily reddened skin, affected by couperose.
- The presence of vitamin E gives it healing and antioxidant properties and reduces the damage caused by ultraviolet rays, decreasing erythema and skin sensitivity after exposure to UV rays.
- The glycerin added to the cream increases the moisturizing effect, protecting the skin from dehydration and promoting the regeneration of epidermal cells. It is also recommended on skin affected by eczema, psoriasis, bruises and cuts.
- The presence of Linalool, Citronellol help the skin to regenerate; it is a cutaneous antiseptic that performs a tonic action on the nervous system, in the heart meridian, improving mood and self-esteem; natural, antibacterial and antiviral fungicide; it also acts as an insect repellent.
- Lactic acid regulates the hydrolipidic balance of the skin. It has exfoliating, disinfecting and renewing actionherefore, it stimulates damaged skin to regenerate, promoting normal cell renewal.
- Sensitive skin
- Delicate and easily reddish skin
- Skin with nappy rash
- Dry skin
Recommendations for User
- At each nappy change, after cleaning the affected areas, apply a thin layer of cream to dry skin. Massage gently and fill your baby with pampering.