PURPOSE Organic Tea 16 Tea Bags Medium Caffeine
Purpose – energizing yerba mate and creamy cacao dance with vital maca.
- Studies show that cacao improves blood pressure and the health of vessels and blood, keeping the circulatory system healthy; demonstrated positive effects in inhibiting the growth of cancer cells without affecting the growth of normal healthy ones; prevents diabetes; controls blood cholesterol levels; Cacao beans have xanthine and theophylline, which collaborate with the relaxation of closed bronchi, facilitating the air flow and can fight allergies, asthma and shortness of breath; it has neuroprotective effects, increases blood flow to the brain; it has positive effects in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's disease due to the presence of flavonoids; controls obsession, improves mood and bowel function; helps in reducing the effects of sun-induced blemishes and in reducing skin roughness. It also helps to improve elasticity and hydration.
- Yerba mate has caffeine, theophylline, theobromine, folic acid, tannins, minerals and vitamins A, B1, B2, C and E in its composition and therefore acts as an anti-oxidant, diuretic, mild laxative, stimulant and aphrodisiac . This medicinal herb is useful for losing weight, fighting bad cholesterol (LDL) and increasing good cholesterol (HDL), decreasing the blood glucose rate, satiating hunger, stimulating brain function, improving blood circulation, facilitating digestion, cleansing the skin and, in addition, also contributing to a healthy cardiovascular and respiratory system.
- Among the flavonoids present in Rooibos, quercetin has anti-inflammatory properties and helps muscle relaxation. In addition, it decreases menstrual cramps. Rooibos can assist in the prevention and treatment of respiratory allergies such as rhinitis and asthma and also topical allergies, as it has flavonoids that delay the release of histamine in the body.
- Licorice's properties include its anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, expectorant, mucolytic, antitussive, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antiseptic, diuretic, emollient, laxative and tonic properties.
- Cardamom's health benefits include protecting the gastrointestinal system, controlling cancer and cholesterol, relieving cardiovascular problems and improving blood circulation. It is useful to combat dental diseases and urinary tract infections such as gonorrhea, nephritis and cystitis. It has aphrodisiac properties and is useful in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and impotence.
- Due to its diuretic, astringent, stimulating and anti-inflammatory properties, coriander provides several benefits to our health, among which we can highlight the following:
The dried coriander leaves provide benefits in the treatment of fatigue and migraines; Fights flatulence, poor digestion, anorexia nervosa and stomach problems; Regulates the menstrual period; Helps with nausea, vomiting, digestive inappetence, colic and intestinal gas; Acts in the control of diabetes; Helps in cases of anxiety, nervousness and excessive appetite.
Recommendations for User
- Steep in freshly boiled water for 8 to 10 minutes.