Uniform Bioactive Serum 15 ml
Uniform Bioactive Serum – A concentrate of natural active ingredients that help smooth and brighten the skin and lighten and contrast the formation of spots making the pigmentation and complexion homogeneous.
Ingredient listWaterVaccinium myrtillus Fruit waterGlycerinPropanediolCoco-CaprylateMaltodextrinPolyglyceryl-3 Rice BranateOryza sativa (Rice) ExtracTamarindus indica Seed PolysaccharideOryza Sativa (Rice) PowderGlyceryl caprylateSucrose DilauratePisum Sativum (Pea) ExtractSodium HyaluronateSaccharide IsomerateMyrtus communis leaf oilBenzyl alcoholSodium phytateXanthan gumBenzoic AcidSodium cocoyl glutamateParfum(Fragance)Citric acidSodium CitrateLimoneneLinaloolGeraniol
- Synergistic pea extract is a powerful ally for the skin as it lightens existing spots and prevents their appearance.
- The constitutional water of blueberry, due to the presence of flavonoids, sugars, acids: citric, malic, succinic and hydroquinamic and numerous vitamins of group A, B eC and minerals, has strong refreshing, astringent and toning properties. The action of flavonoids, combats capillary fragility and anthocyanin glycosides have a strong antioxidant power and therefore a true natural anti-aging antidote The action of vitamins is essential to strengthen and protect capillary walls, a decisive action in the treatment of couperosis. Blueberry-based cosmetics are often prescribed by industry experts to treat this particular imperfection, giving the skin a natural tone, freshness and vitality. The constitutional water is regenerating and antioxidant.
- Oryza sativa powder (rice) fights the signs of aging thanks to the range of oryzanol and a high anti-inflammatory and antioxidant power.The rice extract is rich in essential fatty acids, proteins, minerals and vitamin E, which give the skin a shine and a younger appearance, neutralizing aging and giving energy and tone to the tissues. In particular, rice powder has strong refreshing, antioxidant and remineralizing properties, in addition to absorbing and regulating sebum, without compromising the level of skin hydration. Anthocyanins have a positive effect on the protective action of the microcirculation, improving it and consequently increasing the elimination of residues, being also considered very important molecules to delay the biological phenomenon of aging.
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance present in the skin that with age decreases, leading to the weakening of tissues, causing wrinkles and imperfections, so a reintegration on the outside is very beneficial for the epidermal layer of the skin. Hyaluronic acid has highly moisturizing and regenerating properties, as it is able to stimulate the formation of collagen, in addition to having anti-inflammatory properties, it helps in healing and helps to protect the body against viruses and bacteria. It is an indispensable component to avoid the signs of aging, because by guaranteeing the ideal degree of hydration of the skin tissues, it helps to maintain the firmness and smoothness of the skin. Hyaluronic acid has a regenerating, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory function.
- Active water of Venere rice is rich in essential fatty acids, proteins, mineral salts and vitamin E, which give the skin a brighter and younger appearance, counteracting aging and giving energy and tone to the tissues. Fights the signs of aging thanks to the oryzanol range that effectively protects the skin from the damage of cellular aging, with a high anti-inflammatory and antioxidant power.
- Myrtle essential oil is dermo-purifying and rebalancing